Tim & I finally made it back to Mardi Gras this year. We had gone every year since we started dating and because of having children had missed out on the last few years. We stayed with our friends Steve & Dyan in Daphne. As we always do. We rented a limo for the night. Which was wonderful. We were dropped off and picked up at the front door. We did not have to worry about parking and walking in the cold. We ended up in the ballroom where Fly By Radio was performing. They were great and we all had a great time. It was a very late night. I didn't know I could stay up that late anymore. Then on Saturday night we were more layed back and just had a nice meal out. Oh yeah, I finally got my raw oysters I had been craving. Boy were they good. Thanks Steve & Dyan for such a fun weekend. Thanks mom for keeping the kids for us.
2 comments:
You still got it girl!You look beautiful!
What a great picture! You do look beautiful, Niki!
Post a Comment