Friday, August 24, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN !!!!!



This morning I surprised Ben with a Birthday honey bun. After all his bithday is today. We just had the party a little early. So, I decided to take him to the McWane center. He had a great time. I think he played at every station
in the Bob the Builder exhibit at least twice. Then we went down to the main science floor. I could not get him away from the "cloud making thing" as he called it. After wearing himself and myself out we headed home only to run into a thunderstorm. As you know Ben has never liked storms especially thunder. So when he heard it thunder I asked him what was that he smiled and said "boom chicka boom". Thanks Granna (my mom) for helping him to not be so scared and making it into a fun game.







No comments: