As many of you know Allison is due any day now. We are all so excited and can't wait. Especially not knowing what sex the baby will be. That has been the hardest part for me as for many others. The not knowing. How in the world are you suppose to buy for a baby when you don't know the sex. I guess you can always buy greens and yellows. But how are you suppose to get anything monogrammed. I know it is the wish of the parents but what an inconvenience for the rest of us. Just kidding Allison and Todd. I know you two can hardly wait. Baby
Arendale will be here before we know it.
JoAnn always wanted
grand kids and never thought she would. Now she will have three pretty much under three. Boy is she going to have her hands full. Watch out
MeMe and
PawPaw. Can't you just hear it now during the holidays. Oh, how much fun will it be. Love you guys and can't wait to see that beautiful baby.
2 comments:
Courtney did the same thing to us. Her and Dave wanted it to be a surprise. Poor Lawson did not have anything blue until he was two weeks old. It was so bad that Pop bought him a Auburn hat when he was a couple of hours old just because it was the only thing blue in the hospital gift shop! Of course, Lawson's Daddy graduated from Auburn. ROLL TIDE!!!!
Brady and I did the same thing with John Brady. By the third time we needed to do something to spice it up! It was sooo much fun. By the time he was delivered I was so sure he was going to be a she! Boy, was I surprised!! He did have lots of greens and yellows, but had plenty of blues and reds after he arrived.
Post a Comment