Tomorrow Oct. 31, 2007 baby Arendale will be here, if Allison doesn't have it tonight. They decided to go ahead and induce tomorrow since today was her due date. And Hunter was I think 15 days late and weighed 9lbs or so. I know she is ready just as the rest of us were at this time. We can hardly wait. I will post pictures ASAP, that is if I can get there. Brooke has her PT and Ben has his Fall Harvest party at school tomorrow. I called Tim's mom today and thought I would play a little joke on her. I ask her if it would be any way possible if she could keep Ben for me tomorrow. Without any hesitation she said sure. Just as I thought she would. I couldn't hold it any longer I of course told her I was kidding. She said I would have just taken him to the hospital with me. JoAnn is the greatest. She never lets us down. Thanks MeMe. See you tomorrow sweet baby Arendale.
No comments:
Post a Comment