Thursday, November 1, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Miller Andrew Arendale was born yesterday Oct. 31, 2007. He weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 20 in long. He and Allison are both doing wonderful.

Welcome little one

Miller's first bath

Todd, Allison and Miller

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Niki. This is Kim Renfroe Porter. Kim Lawson told me about your blog so I thought I would try to get caught up on your life. Your children are absolutely beautiful! I am sorry you've had such a rough year. How is your son doing after his procedure? Will there be more later? I'm glad to read how well the pt feels your daughter is progressing. That must be encouraging.
We will be at UAB Monday. Our daughter, Mei-Anna, has a vein of galen malformation. She has a neuroangiogram on Monday, if Dr. Horton sees he can do the intervention at that time, then he will. We have Joshua, 5, and Mei-Anna ,3. Their pics are on kim lawson's photo website in the gallery under "porters". My email is shawnekimporter@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you.--kim