Motorboat anyone?
Caught in the act
Getting a little brave. The one-handed attempt
Cutting teeth is pure miseryBrooke has been so busy since learning to crawl 2wks ago. She is everywhere. And way more busier than I remember Ben every being. I finally had Tim to put up the gate in front of our stairs tonight. She is starting to explore more and more everyday. Her therapist came last week and was so surprised to see her crawling. I did not call and tell her before she came. She said that it just made her day and her month. If Brooke continues to do so well Kristi is going to drop her visits back to once a month. Isn't that great. However we will miss seeing her so often. I will let you know how her 9mth check-up and shots go next week. Hopefully she can get over her cold and ear infection before then. Instead of Brooke's middle name being Morgan it should be "Miracle".


1 comment:
Love the close up shots! So cute!
Post a Comment