Just a little tear jerking note. On February 26, 2007 Tim's uncle Cary(Roach) passed away. So needless to say this Thanksgiving was tough for everyone. Tim's dad was getting ready to say the blessing and he ask everyone for a moment of silence. During the silence Ben began saying the prayer we say at every meal. It could not have come at a better time. Everyone joined in. I could not have been any more proud of him. There were many tears flowing by the end of the prayer. My family has been so blessed this year. From the wonderful progress Brooke has made to Ben's successful heart surgery and Tim's recovery from his appendectomy. And me not totally having a nervous breakdown. I can truly say God has been good to us this year. I know it is a little late but I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.
Mesin Mixer Kue Bakery Model Planetary
8 years ago





1 comment:
Okay, you got the tears from me. You can truly say that you had a "THANKS"giving this year. YEA!
PS I met Tim at the hospital when I visited Jimmy. My first impression.....You did good!
Post a Comment