Last Tuesday Andy came home from Iraq for a 2wk leave. He will be going back on the 31st and hopefully be back home again in May for good or at least for this deployment. We were all so glad to see him. I couldn't help but tear up when I saw him for the first time in over 5mths. We are all so proud of him fighting for our counrty and for being so brave. He is a medic on his unit so you know he has seen some terrible things. Continue to pray for him and his safe return. We love you Andy and are so proud of you.

A big hug from Brandy


Daddy's home



Ben and Jaylee enjoyed watching the planes
3 comments:
Wonderful blog entry! I teared up reading this.
OK give me the tissue!!I know you are SO proud of him. Please tell him THANKS from our family. We will keep him in our prayers.
Tears and chill bumps.
Post a Comment