Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Missing in action

What can I say? I have neglected our blog page for 5mths now. I know many of you are wondering what is happening in our lives so I am going to try my hardest to get going again.
Our family has been doing great with the exception of the common colds.Ben just turned 4 on August 24th. We had a great time at his party at the Fun Factory(Power Rangers theme). Brooke will be 18mths on the 28th. She is continuing to amaze us all. Continuing to pass all of her hearing and vision test. Only has PT once every 3mths now. Talking up a storm. Running all over the place. We will be heading out for the beach on Thursday afternoon so I probably will not post again until we get back. Pending on Hurricane Gustav our trip may be cut short. I have still been following everyones blog here and there. Here are a few pics so you can see how much the kids have grown and changed.

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

I'm so glad to see you back!LOVE YA!

Kim Lawson said...

Glad you're back! The upclose pic of Brooke is just precious! Hope Gustov doesn't ruin your trip.