Friday, November 14, 2008

Call Me Crazy

Well some of you already know but for those of you who don't I am starting back to school in January. I will be doing all my classes online through UNA pursuing my BSN. I am not quite sure which direction I will go with my BS. Several people at work want me to continue on and be one of the Nurse Practitioners in our office but I am looking into getting into the industry side of things. Anyway it will probably be about 2 years before I finish . I am only taking 2 classes at  a time. Hoping not to stress myself and my family out to bad. Just keep me and Tim and the kids in your prayers that I don't kill everybody trying to juggle being a mom, wife, student and keeping my existing job. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

The Cannons said...

Best of Luck to you! That's great and hope all goes well. Love all the pics of the kiddos, their so precious. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you and the entire family! What a cute Bama player and cheerleader you have. Roll Tide Brooke & Ben!

Kim Lawson said...

I finally got to read your blog again. I am so excited about you pursuing your BS. You have the stamina to juggle it all! You and I are very similar so I know once you set your mind to it, you can do anything!! Good luck!