Yesterday I had my 2 wk post-op follow up with Dr. Lemak. It went well. He said everything is healing nicely and it is just going to take time. There is still a lot of bruising and swelling. He said it could take a few months for this to resolve. I still have 3 more wks of non-weight bearing. Ugh!!! My sutures were removed which feels better but not at the time. Ouch!! I go back and see him in 4 wks. At that time he will set me up with physical therapy. In the mean time I can start taking my boot off and moving my ankle around a bit. Below are a few pics. The pics look better than my foot and ankle look in person.
1 comment:
Ouch, ouch, and triple OUCH! Even the x-ray makes me shudder...although weird as it seems, I like getting to see the x-ray, although I am sorry that it is the foot of a friend I am looking at! Temple thinks I'm so odd because I like all medical stuff! :) Hope you continue to progress well! I'll keep praying, and keep us updated!
Post a Comment