Can I get a WOO HOO!!! My mom was gracious enough to come stay with us tonight and allow Tim & I to have a date night. Well she pretty much insisted (she usually comes and stays with us about once every couple of weeks but we always stay at home). She knows how stressful it has been on the both of us these past 4 wks. So we took her up on it and went to Firebirds. One of our favorite places to get a great meal. We both had a great time. It was nice to be able to sit back relax and talk without having to referee the kids or be interrupted while we are trying to talk. All you parents know what I am talking about. Its par for the course. We had a fabulous meal. We both had prime rib, which is to die for. A BIG thanks to mom (aka Granna) for keeping the kids while we got out for a bit.
2 comments:
That sounds nice!What would we do w/out Granna's?!How my Grandmother ever raised 9 children w/out help, I'll never know!She should have a HUGE crown of these days!
How nice of your mom. Glad you had a good night out. It does make me a little jealous too! It's hard being away from the grandparents when you have a little one. Not just because of the babysitting, but because they (kids and grandparents) miss out on so much.
Post a Comment