Friday, January 2, 2009

Mr. MOM

Over the past 2wks Tim has taken on the role of mom and dad. A task that is very trying and tiring with 2 young children. He has done exceptionally well. Brooke has changed a bit turning into a daddy's girl. She prefers Tim now over me for the most part. Which I am glad because he has made comments about how Brooke never lets him do anything. Ben has not hanged to much. He has always been the loving, caring and nurturing kid. He always makes sure I am okay and just comes up and says "I love you" for no reason. Which melts my heart. 
He took Brooke to get her new glasses on Wednesday. He called me from Pearle Vision and I could hear her in the background screaming. She does not like trying on glasses for some reason. But has no problem wearing them. Go figure. 
This morning he took Brooke to the doctor. She has been battling a cold with coughing, sneezing, and runny nose for almost a month. These past few days her sinus drainage has been a little blood tinged and her cough has caused her to vomit a time or two. Enough was enough. So the verdict is rhinitis "sinus infection". Dr. Dudgeon was very impressed that we had battled it for so long. He started her on Augmentin. He wished that more parents would wait longer before bringing their kids in. Because he doesn't like giving antibiotics unless absolutely necessary.    
Tim has been waiting on me hand and foot even swinging by the house between cases to make sure I was okay. What a man. I am very fortunate to have him in my life. I don't have to worry about a thing. He is a man that other men could only dream of being. I love you dearly. 

No comments: