Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Little Girl Is Growing Up

Today Brooke will start transitioning into Toddler 2 class. Her teachers told Tim she was way smarter than the other kids in her room and it was time for her to move up. Can you believe it? The child we once thought would be delayed and challenged is the smartest in her class. Way to go Brooke!!!! And she doesn't turn 2 until Feb 28th. This is very exciting. She will now start potty training, drinking from a big girl cup, and sitting at a big girl table. Along with many more things. All you moms know what I am talking about.  I can not be anymore thrilled.

The picture below has nothing to do with this post. But I thought it was so cute. Brooke loves standing on a stool while I am getting ready. I wear the bandana when I wash my face so that is what she is doing. 

3 comments:

Raegan & Caleb said...

Cute pic. It's fun when your kids try to imitate you. And I'm happy to hear she's doing well and moving up to the next level at school. It certainly is a proud moment.

The Cannons said...

Good Job, Brooke!Maybe you can recruit her to help on all YOUR new classes!HA Love ya!

Kim Lawson said...

LOVE the bandana AND that HUGE smile!! :) Congrats Brooke!!