Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School Has Begun

This week is the start of my journey toward pursuing my BSN. I will be taken a Literature class and a Nutrition class. My lit class is going to be HELL!!! My instructor has already posted the entire syllabus for the whole semester. There is a total of 60 summaries and 60 annotations I have to write. That's 120 total short papers. Plus 2 test, 1 essay MLA-format, and the final exam.
Where do I start? There are assignments due weekly but if we can we can get as far ahead as we want. I guess I should take advantage of it since I am out of commission for a while longer. As for my nutrition class my instructor has yet to post any assignments. We will see. I am going to need all your prayers that I will live make it through this lit class. Until next time. Hope you all are having a great day. Enjoy the sun. It's the first we have seen of it in a while. 

2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Hey....when you have completed 49 or so, and your foot is hurting and the kids are needing you, and you get in a bind, shoot me an e-mail and I'll write a short story or two for you!! I can't promise a good grade.....so I guess that defeats the purpose! Oh well, it was the thought that counts, right? :)

The Cannons said...

Best of Luck!