I was able to be discharged today around 12:30 pm . It is nice to be home but the couch/bed, or recliner is no hospital bed. I can't seem to get as comfortable. Cover your eyes but this DAMN
una boot is as heavy as HELL and so uncomfortable. I'm sure it is going to take some getting use to but come on. I go back to see Dr.
Lemak in 2
wks. His fellow, which I don't believe, said I could possible be back to work in 2 weeks. I think he's
crazy. I have never heard of anyone being released so early from such a complex fracture. We will just have to wait and see.
I know I keep saying this but thanks to everyone for all your help. Tim's parents are coming up this afternoon to spend the night to help. My mom and Chopper are coming up tomorrow to spend the night and watch the kids open CHRISTMAS on Thursday. How would we every make without our friends and family. They are a GOD send and precious people to have in ours lives.
1 comment:
So proud to hear everything went well. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Merry Christmas to all!
Post a Comment