As Tim and I sit and pass the time away today we have a realization. It seems that every time he gets summons to jury duty a major event takes place. The first time was back in Aug. 2004. Tim was scheduled for jury duty and I went into labor with Ben and he could not make it. The second time was Feb. 2007. Brooke was born and ended up in the hospital for 52 days. The third time was Sept. 2007. Tim was admitted into the hospital for acute appendicitis and had to have an emergent appendectomy. Can you guess the fourth time.
Yep you guessed it. Tim is scheduled for Jan. 7
th, 2009. And the major event is me falling and breaking my right ankle and having to have surgery and being out of
commission for 6-8
wks.
So beware of Federal Jury Duty.
1 comment:
WOW! All I want is to be called once! Never in my nearly 40yrs on this planet has it happened!! After reading your story though, I might be glad! I'm sorry to hear about your most recent accident. I tried to call you the day you were sent home, I must have missed you. Praying you have a speedy recovery! We'll miss your smiling face at work!
BABS!
Post a Comment