Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blogging from the hospital

Yes you read it right, from the hospital.  As a matter of fact Brookwood Hospital. Well its me with the injury/ailment. I fell last night and fractured my right ankle. Brooke had rolled out of bed and I was trying to get to her before she woke up good. So I went walking down the hall real fast went to turn the corner into her room and my feet slipped out from underneath me on the hardwoods.  My foot was at a 90 degree angle. All three bones are fractured. They set it in the ER early, early this morning and a temporary cast was placed. 

I am now waiting on Dr. Lemak or his fellow to make rounds and see if they are going to do surgery today or Monday. I hope today but really dought it. 

Please excuse any typo's I am functioning on pain meds. Which I am in need of now. So I will update you as soon as I know something.

Keep me n your thoughts and prayers. Especially Tim since he is pretty much going to be a single parent for the next 6-8 weeks.

No comments: