Tim was telling me earlier that this morning during all the chaos Ben ask "if they don't fix mommy will we have to get a new one". God love him.
Our friend Stacey came and kept the kids last night. Thanks a million. I owe you one. She said Ben did not go back to sleep he was to worried. When Tim went home to relieve Stacey, Ben was so upset he was crying and very worried. I was able to talk to him it seemed to make him feel better. The boy is so smart. He ask so many questions. He wanted to know if I was going to have those stickers on my chest like he did in Boston. How are they going to get those nails and screws in there? I told him they would use hammers, drills, and screwdrivers like daddy when he fixed something. That seemed to make him feel better.
He and Brooke are now in Northport with MeMe and PawPaw. Thanks so much for coming up so early to get the kids. My mom has not left my side. She has been here since about 2am. That's my mom for you. And I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:
Post a Comment