Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just A Little Afternoon Fun

Brooke has recently discovered Ben's battery 4-wheeler. Which has been put up for several months since Ben got his "gas" 4-wheeler. That's what he calls it. It's a little big for her so Ben being the big brother he is said he would ride her on it. They have had the best time riding together. I can't wait until she is big enough to ride by herself and they can ride along side each other. This may seem crazy to some of you but it brings tears to my eyes as I am typing this. Simply because there was a time we were not sure if Brooke would ever be a functioning toddler. But look at her now. She is a miracle. I truly believe Ben is a big big reason she has done as well as she has. She loves him so much.


1 comment:

kimberly t. bowling said...

This is just too precious, Niki. Too precious.